Immunoassay for the Rapid Quantitative Determination of D-Dimer in Human Whole Blood and Plasma
- For use with DXpress® Reader
|Time to Results||15 minutes|
|Specimen Types||Whole blood, 130 µL|
|Plasma, 130 µL|
|External Controls||Available separately (LSCHF-300C)|
|Negative Predictive Value||100%|
Patient samples may be tested using the DXpress® Reader Scheduler mode, as described below. To use other modes (Batch mode or Read-now mode) please consult the DXpress® Reader User Manual.
- Open the pouch and remove the test device.
- Label the test device with the patient ID.
- Place the test device on a level surface.
- Testing the Patient Sample on the DXpress® Reader:
- From the Main Menu, select  RUN PATIENT.
- Scan lot number barcode from the pouch.
- Confirm test device information (lot number and type of test device) as displayed on the screen and press ENTER.
- Scan the Operator ID barcode (or manually enter).
- Scan the Patient ID barcode (or manually enter).
- Select either Blood or Plasma/Serum, as appropriate.
- From the Incubation Time window, select SCHEDULER.
Draw patient sample up to the line on the dropper. While holding the dropper vertically, dispense the sample into the sample well. When drawing sample into the dropper, avoid introducing air bubbles. Do not touch the sample well or test device with the tip of the dropper.
- Press ENTER
- Insert the test device in the Reader tray, close the Reader tray
- After 15 minutes of incubation the DXpress® Reader will automatically display the results on the screen
- Results may be printed by pressing the PRINT button
- At this point the test device may be removed and appropriately discarded
|Product||Kit Size||Catalog Number||CLIA Complexity|
|StatusFirst® CHF/D-Dimer Control||2 x 1 mL||LSCHF-300C||N/A|
*Not for distribution or sale in the U.S.