StatusFirst® Troponin I (quantitative)
Immunoassay for the Rapid Quantitative Detection of Cardiac Troponin I (cTnI) in
Human Whole Blood, Serum and Plasma as an Aid in the Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction
- For use with DXpress® Reader
|Clinical Cutoff||0.2 ng/mL|
|Time to Results||15 minutes|
|Specimen Types||Whole blood, 130 µL|
|Serum, 130 µL|
|Plasma, 130 µL|
There are three modes of testing patient samples (Read-Now, Batch, Scheduler). The operator is free to choose the mode most suitable for the particular task at hand. The Scheduler mode is described below as an example:
- Open the pouch and remove the test device.
- Label the test device with the patient ID.
- Place the test device on a level surface.
- Testing the Patient Sample on the DXpress® Reader:
- From the Main Menu, select  RUN PATIENT.
- Scan (or manually enter) lot number barcode from the pouch.
- Confirm test device information (lot number and type of test device) as displayed on the screen and press ENTER.
- Scan the Operator ID barcode (or manually enter).
- Scan the Patient ID barcode (or manually enter).
- Select either Blood or Plasma/Serum, as appropriate.
- From the Incubation Time window, select SCHEDULER.
- Within 30 seconds do the following:
Draw patient sample solution up to the line on the transfer pipette while holding the transfer pipette vertically, and dispense into the sample well. When drawing sample into the transfer pipette, avoid introducing air bubbles. Do not touch the sample well or test device with the tip of the transfer pipette.
- Press ENTER
- Insert the test device in the Reader tray, close the Reader tray
- After 15 minutes of incubation the DXpress® Reader will automatically display the results on the screen
- Results may be printed by pressing the PRINT button
- At this point the test device may be removed and appropriately discarded
|Product||Kit Size||Catalog Number||CLIA Complexity|
|StatusFirst® Troponin I*||20||LSC-131-20||N/A|
*Not for distribution or sale in the U.S.