BioSign® Strep A (cassette)
Immunoassay for the Detection of Group A Streptococcal Antigen
Directly from Throat Swab Specimens
- Easy-to-read color
- Built-in test control
|Time to Results||5-10 minutes|
|Specimen Types||Throat swab|
- Dispense 4 drops of Reagent A (yellow) into extraction tube.
Add 4 drops of Reagent B into the extraction tube. Mix solution by shaking the tube gently.
(The solution will turn pink.)
- Immediately place the specimen swab in the extraction tube. Rotate the swab vigorously in the extraction solution to extract specimen thoroughly.
- Let stand for 1–2 minutes.
- Remove the swab—squeeze the liquid out of the swab. Discard the swab.
- Add 4 drops (90-120 µL) of the extracted solution into the Sample well (S) using a transfer pipette.
- Read the result in 5 minutes, after a distinct color line has formed in the Control window (C), but no later than 10 minutes after the extracted solution has been added to the Sample well.
|Product||Kit Size||Catalog Number||CLIA Complexity|
|BioSign® Strep A (cassette)||25||BSP-181-25||Moderate|