Immunoassay for the Qualitative Detection of FMDV Non-Structural Protein Antibodies
in Whole Blood, Serum or Plasma of Cattle
- Detects FMDV antibodies as early as 7 days post-infection
- Easy-to-read color
- Built-in test control
- USDA licensed
|Time to Results||15 minutes|
|Specimen Types||Whole blood, 25 µL|
|Serum, 10 µL|
|Plasma, 10 µL|
Serum or plasma assay
- Add 10 µL of serum or plasma sample to the Sample Well (S) and wait for 1 minute.
- Add 4 drops (120 µL) of Developer Solution (Soln A) to the Developer Solution Well (D).
- Read the result in 15 minutes.
- Dispense 3 drops of Blood Dilution Solution (Soln B) into a test tube.
- Add 25 µL of whole blood into the test tube, mix well and let it stand for 1 minute.
- Add 10 µL of mixed sample to Sample Well (S) and wait 2 minutes for sample migration.
- Add 4 drops of Developer Solution (Soln A) to Developer Solution Well (D) and wait 10 minutes.
- Add another drop of Developer Solution (Soln A) after Step 4.
- Read the result in 10 minutes after Step 5.
|Product||Kit Size||Catalog Number|