BioSign® Chlamydia II
Immunoassay for the Qualitative Detection of Chlamydia Trachomatis Antigen
Directly from Endocervical Specimens
- Easy-to-read color
- Built-in test control
|Time to Results
- Dispense a pipette full of Reagent A into a reaction tube (see illustration). Add the drops slowly.
- Place the swab in the reaction tube. Mix thoroughly and let the tube stand for 5 minutes at room temperature. Leave the swab in the tube.
- Dispense 1 drop (37 µL) of Reagent B (pink color) into the reaction tube and mix well with the swab. The solution should turn a yellow color. DO NOT add more than 1 drop.
- If the solution does not turn yellow, add 1 more drop of Reagent A to the tube, and mix well. Repeat this step, if necessary, until the solution turns yellow.
- Remove the swab from the tube, squeezing all excess liquid into the tube. Discard the swab.
- Add 4 drops of the extracted solution into the Sample well (S) using a dropper.
- Read the result in 8 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes.
|BioSign® Chlamydia II*
* Not for distribution or sale in the U.S.